I feel I must complain about the #1 Dad commercial.This shows no respect for the dad.

It really insults me and I just can't buy any of this pizza until this commercial is removed. I was always taught by my parents to respect my elders. I have also taught this to my children and now to my grandchildren. This commercial teaches just the opposite.

This child should just appreciate the fact that his dad brought him pizza, but instead he sits there like a spoiled brat. What kind of example is this for small children ?

You have a good product with reasonable prices.It's a shame you spoiled that for this customer with your commercial.

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Take the commercial out with the Dad that hat has a sticker on his hat .It is dis graceful to every adult out there and you should be ashamed of yourself, that's why I won't even EAT ANY OF YOUR PIZZA 'S IN TILL YOU TAKE THAKE THAT AD DOWN .I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS SOME WHERE ELSE

I know it's only a commercial but it's so disrespectful!!And to take away his #1Dad sticker on his hat is terrible.

It's a pizza!!!!

Awful advertising.No Little Cedars foe my house!!!

After I saw this commercial about a young boy removing the #1 tag from his father's cap. The father brought home the wrong pizza (NOT Caesars). I was so sad..I will not ever purchase this pizza AGAIN

Anybody who considers this idiotic commercial as "funny" has some serious character issues of their own. Not an "American" issue. Decency is not an issue with borders.

Funniest commercial ever!It's true that half of American has little or no sense of humor.

How gray you lives must be.I do think Little Ceasers pizza is terrible but their commercials are funny as ***...guess you gotta be from Detroit to appreciate it.

to SG #1379759

Their pizza is OK.I think the commercial is great.

It's not like a silly pizza commercial is in danger of corrupting America's youth.There are so many IMPORTANT things to be concerned with an pizza commercial simply isn't one of them.

This commercial is by far the worst commercial airing right now. I get pissed off every time I see it. Whatever agency created it and whoever approved it should be fired.

I totally agree this commercial is totally disrespectful to parents who work hard to do something nice for families. It was a poor marketing strategy to sell a product. Susan

to Anonymous #1380085