Verified Reviewer

1.9

Update by user Jul 06, 2020

nothing has happened. Completely ignored to this point

Original review posted by user Jul 05, 2020

approximately 2 weeks ago, I went by the local restaurant to pick up my online order. This time, unlike previously, I decided to try the "Crazy Bread" I walked in and picked up my pizza, and noticed this package that seemed was meant to hold a burrito, or hot dog or something.

I was wrong! The "Crazy Bread" was inside this little sleeve of a package! I brought the pizza and "Crazy Bread" home and took a closer look. It was 3 strips of under cooked pieces of dough with melted cheese holding them together!

Absolutely unacceptable!! I posted the pathetic "Crazy Bread" on my Facebook page and got many replies of disbelief! I sent an instant message to Little Ceasars and got the generic response. After a week, still no reply.

Now, 2 weeks later, still no apology from the local restaurant, not anyone from this company!!! What a scam!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER THE CRAZY BREAD!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Crazy Bread Breadstick.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Little Caesars Pros: Local, Order online, No contact order pickup.

Little Caesars Cons: Poor service, Obviously no quality control, Extremely careless attitude from upper management to employees, No pride in product, No contact from local management.

Comments