220 Memorial Blvd, Connellsville, PA 15425, USA
1.8

Manager is rude ordered food waited over an hr and this was a pre-ordered call in arrived order was not ready asked about how long she got smart and said when it's done this wasn't a large order just 5 pepperoni pizzas for the office I ended up canceling the order because while I was waiting I observed her eating the pepperoni out of the rack with her hands no gloves scratching herself and touching the dough bare handed without washing them. I said excuse me can I speak to the manager she said she was the manager which completely blew my mind.

She was standing in front of me and smelled of animals mainly cat odor and has her colored hair all over her clothes like she just crawled out of bed.

This store is very unsanitary and when I told her to cancel my order she got even ruder and said why I replied because you are disgusting and very unsanitary about your work she also then replied I'm the manager and I can do as I please and was smart and yelled back to whom I'm assuming was her staff and said cancel the b**chs order for 5 pep and turned and smiled and asked if I'd like anything else. I'm in complete shock that this corporation allows their stores to be run in such a manner and have lost the business or our company as well as our personal business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Manager.

Comments