224 views

Featured

April 30 2020

11 ocklock pm

Little cesars on ww white san antonio tx 78220

There was 3 people working the manager a fat white dude a little girl working drive and the pizza cooker .... We waited 10 min to pay so we honked nothing there all inside on the phone talking away then we get off and knocked on the window and she opens cuzzing refussing service i go in to the white guy calling me names then calling the cops im trying to just get my order the little girl os just cussin i have kids no food at home there crying we just want our order ! For we are hungry she stated that the hot n ready were ready the extra moat bestest was gonna be awhile n yet we wait long pull the cameras of this night im not lying i find the manager and the little window girl very uncapable to work there especially when shes acting childish telling us to get covid and die like os this the buissnes yall are trying to run my kids have been sad and hurt by this and i feel really depressed bt this situation and she shouldnt have been cussin there was other witnesses as well that were there when this happenend

User's recommendation: I sincerly dont reccommend atall.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Preferred solution: Fire them yall deserve better this is throwing away coustomers .

Little Caesars Cons: Workers, Service was horrible, Manager is horrible, Workers lie, Bad language threats.

Location: 917 S WW White Rd, San Antonio, TX 78220

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2066835

Stop calling grown women girls when you are the one acting like a child.

#2066827

i AM THE EMPLOYEE THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! PLEASE DON'T FEED B PEOPLE! THEY NEED TO SARVE TO DEATH!

#2066829
@PissedConsumer2066827

AGREED. i RECIVED THE PAYMENT TO GET RID OF THIS CUSTOMER! i KNOW WHERE THERE LOVED ONES ARE AT!

#2025009

This happened to me too but in Albuquerque, NM 10200 Central. Refused to give back our money after we requested our money back after waiting 30 mins for our food.

So I went inside they said they forgot our order and I said ok, just refund our money then the manager came out at very sarcastically said, “what’s your name” I asked why? and she “said your not on the list” I asked “what list?” Your trying to get free food she said. I said no, just want my money, the. She said your not getting your money or pizza and I’m calling the the cops!

I waited for the cops and then a young man came out and gave me my one back.

He was just as confused as I was. Horrible service

#2025023
@PissedConsumer2025009

It's a $5 pizza, deal with it. Learn how to act in public or stay home

#2025048
@PissedConsumer2025023

Your comment is going to corporate- I’ve already filed a complaint with them and Regional now I’ve got more proof of how bad this employee is.

#2066826
@PissedConsumer2025048

AND I AM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING H...IF YOU DO SO. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TRACK YOU UNTIL YOUR AT THE HOSPITAL OR MORGUE!

#2025070
@PissedConsumer2025023

I saw the whole thing from my car. The lady manager was rude and I was at the drive thru.

I heard this manager call that lady…a low class Mexican b@*ch and should get some class, learn how to act in America. I actually saw this lady and she was Mexican nor was her husband, he was white. I couldn’t believe my ears I actually asked my friend if the manager actually said that. I saw them laughing after.

How horrible the employees were to that lady. All she wanted was her money back. I heard them say, no your not getting your money back to that lady. That manager needs some training in manners and customer service.

I went on this website to complain about how this manager treated that lady and this post. I’m completely shocked at the employees behavior. I won’t ever give my business again and I’ve posted this to my Facebook page and let all my thousands of followers read this.

What age do we live in?? My goodness

What? Please get a first Grader to help you write. This is terrible.

#1911555
@ramjet

They call the employee a little girl when they spell like a little girl.

#1976775
@Blanchard

They are Also behaving like a 5 year old.

Little Caesars Reviews