Plymouth, Minnesota
1.7

My son had a sleep over and himand his friends decided to get little Caesars for dinner. They ordered four cheese pizza's amd when they got home and opened the pizza boxes, they were four burned dried up hard pizza's!

I took pictures of them and I called to complain. Every time I called to speak to a Manager, I was told he is not there. I went into the store told the cashier what happened and showed her the pictures. She put the blame on the oven and told me that there is nothing we can do because thats how all the pizza's come out from the oven and that they are just a little bit over cooked!""REALY""?????

NO LADY, FIRST OF ALL, THESE PIZZA WERE NOT A LITTLE BIT OVER COOKED, THEY WERE BURNED PIZZA'S TO ME. ALSO, THIS A PIZZA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE, NOT A STEAK!!

This was little Caesars Pizza in Minnesota 1246 County Road 42 W Burnsville, Minnesota 55337

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Cheese Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You should have taken the pizzas outside and used them to play Frisbee with your dog.