Verified Reviewer

One Wednesday, Feb. 17, I ordered Little Ceasars pizza.

I used the app. I received confirmation of my order by email. I then received the email letting me know the pizza was ready. It was supposed to be in portal 3.

My son went to pick it up. He had the code. There was no pizza in portal 3. There was no order attached to the code.

There was supposedly no order for Margaret S. My son called me and he relayed all the info to the person behind the counter. Person refused to check anything. He refused to give us any name and phone number of a store or district manager.

So I paid for 2 pizzas that I never received. I had orded a slices and sticks and a pepperoni both large. I am very disappointed in this.

I will call my credit card company and have them refund the amount as the store would not. This incident was very frustrating.

User's recommendation: Hopefully, you will encounter an individual who will be helpful at the store.

Location: 1932 Cherry Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732

Comments

#1995434

The issue was resolved, but it took my son going up there 3 times to reach a resolution.

Little Caesars Reviews