The new commercial involving a son and a dad, as a minister of the Gospel I think it promotes child rebellion and disobedience to parents. That's what is wrong with America today widespread rebellion among children and parents.

Every time I see this commercial I get sick to my stomach. When the commercial comes on in the segment the dad leans down. The dad's hat had "#1 Dad" on the cap, and the child rips off the "#1" from the dad's cap.

This is unacceptable and I know I can't be the only one with this complaint. Please pull your commercial ASAP from the tv channels or else i will boycott your company

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Degrading commercial, Your tv ad with young boy, Commercial.

Comments

Wow. I see more insecure a-holes.

What is wrong with you people ?

Can't take a little rebellion, independent thought, critical thinking from a child ? Earn your respect...

what an insecure a-hole...

in an age that people complain about everything here is one add that should not have ever been made. When is it ok to have a child disrespect a parent.

This commercial sends the wrong message to children. the table has change the father is now being bullied.

You should take this add off the air and stick to families enjoying time together.

p.s. If you know customers would be pissed WHY...the terms of service for PISSED OFF CONSUMERS?

This commercial sucks. What is the message?

I get furious every time I see this commercial! It’s not the way a family should act.

Children are not in charge and should not be treated as such. What is the matter with people ??