I went to my local little ceaser store on 11/27/2020 at 7:43pm to be exact and the manager on duty told me that they were closed. They had a paper sign that said that it closed at 8:00pm.

The manager Erick Gonzalez told that they are closed! When I asked why if it's not 8pm yet, he informed me that the main manager Ana told him not to take any more orders! I complained to him, and he told me that he was busy cleaning and basically didn't want to attend and to me to file a complaint if didn't like it! I don't know what kind of training you guys do but Erick was completely out of line!

He also informed that this was not his store and that he had to leave to go close another store! This kind of treatment is not acceptable and will not be tolerated by any customer. 3 others customer felt the same way! They lost about 5 orders after mine!

I will not be ordering from this location again! Just remember that you guys are not the only pizza chain in town! I won't stop until someone responds to this complaint! I will keep spreading this throughout my community and throughout social media outlets!

If you guys dont want my business is ok! Im sure you guys need all the business you can take in right now!

User's recommendation: Please avoid this location!

Location: Hialeah, Florida