1104 N Federal Blvd, Riverton, WY 82501, USA
2.3
Quality of Food

Tonight we ordered a pizza and several orders of wings. The wings were horrible.

They had a bizarrely chewy texture and tasted spoiled/freezer burnt. We called the local store. The manager did offer to replace them. But acted like we were lying to just get free food.

Which we refused, because why would I want more of the same yucky wings?! I have other complaints about this store. This is the last chance we decided to give them. Love the Caesars taste but this particular store is just a disgrace to the name.

They never have ready to go pizzas, the employees are always confused like they lack in training. The food presentation is very poor.

Toppings literally running off the pizzas. I hope this store can get up to par.

Review about: Little Caesars Chicken Wings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm with Joe, wings were tiny!

I gotta believe hat the wings at little Caesars are from China cuz there is no way they sell wings this small in the US unless their really rat legs or something. I ordered some buffalo wings but when the cashier brought them to me I cancelled.

They were so tiny, in fact the cashier even laughed and said she agreed with my cancellation. Stick to pizza little Caesars cuz buffalo wings are not your hint and will ruin your already tarnished reputation.