Verified Reviewer

1.9

Angry

Good evening,

The Little 1418 N Center Street Statesville, NC 28625 at 1418 N Center Street Statesville, NC 28625 has the worst attitude and will never answer the phone. This has happened on multiple occasions.

I recommend everyone I know to never go there, they are disrespect to the entire Little Caesars franchise. I strongly advise you find new people to run this store. Not only that, I know this my sound harsh, but when you try and call them 10 times before you get to the store so that your order is ready. And find all the employees standing around on their phones talking, watching videos and the phone is ringing off the hook is very unpleasant.

Then to get your food and its uncooked, and you have to drive 20mins back to the store to return it is just ridiculous. I hope to hear back from someone with some type of solution.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Don't plan on calling and expecting them to answer. And check your food there because I've had burnt pizza old pizza and doughy pizza.

Preferred solution: Better service.

Little Caesars Cons: Rude staff.

Comments