1711 W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92804

I placed a portal order on the app at 7:27pm on March 30th 2019.

It told me afternoon placing the other it will be ready to pick up at 7:47pm. I arrived st 7:50pm and my order was not ready.

I waited almost 15 min before asking why my food isn’t ready. They told me they would get the manager which I never spoke too. The lady came back and said they are waiting on your wings. While I was waiting to get a response, I noticed a huge health violation.

2 or 3 pizza place in the floor. I understand they were busy. But how do I know after seeing that and others saw as well that my pizza was put on the floor as well! I’m not who’s running that place but I am really disgusted and very disappointed in the location.

Something needs to be done about this! Or I will contact the health department and show them the proof.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That's not the only one I've seen that done in over here in south Carolina it happens alot when u have employees that dont give 2 cents about what happens to ours pizzas smh what happened to the old days when pride was takin in the kitchen and pride in their work oh wait I know what it is they think they deceive stupid amounts of money to make pizza I'm sorry I think if I'm not mistaken $8-$11/hr is reasonable but $11/hr if you have been there many many yrs to deceive that much money/hr