I came in cashier was attending other customer. He finished with that customer and completely ignored my presence he insisted talked to the other customer behind me, this other customer gave me the ok to go first.

I stepped foward and asked what pizzas where available he didnt say anything but sure. He proceeded to walk over and get a pizza from the warming oven I asked what kind of pizza it was he replied ITS A PEPPERONI PIZZA I asked if there was any most bestest pizza available he sighed (loudly) and pointed to the other warming over saying theres one with regular crust and other with thin crust so I asked if I may have the one with the regular crust and a regular pepperoni pizza he said FINE IS THAT ALL? (He replied very condescending) I asked if he could add the drink a 2 litter drink.

Which he did and told me the total I handed him the money and the literally droped the receipt on the counter instead of handing it to me.

I said nothing

Then he actually DROPPED THE MONEY ON THE PIZZA BOX INSTEAD OF GIVING IT ON MY HAND as comon courtesy

I looked and him and smiled...

he smiled back and walked away...

This was so so unprofessional in so many levels this man is a cashier and represents the food chain of your company why was he so so unprofessional I dont know but he should be reprimanded besides the fact they never have any pizzas available and if they do it's a very limited amount. How unfortunately that this man is the 1st thing you deal with when coming in to buy a hot and easy meal his name is Jon whom works at little Cesar's over in rockwall texas

2135 Ridge Rd #109, Rockwall, TX 75087

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 2135 Ridge Road, Rockwall, TX 75087