Verified Reviewer

I put in an order online to the nearest Little Caesar close to my home to feed my kids I arrived at the restaurant and my order was not even started yet my son and I sat in the car coming in and out of the restaurant checking on our order for up to 55 minutes and the order was still not started yet when I finally came into the restaurant myself the female working the front counter went into the back and never came back out I called for her and she yelled I'll be there in a minute but never came back out so I called for her again and she got very irritated yelling back "I will be there in a minute!" So I yelled back that I just want a refund. She came out to the counter finally and I told her we put the order in an hour ago and we have seen so many people come in and out of the restaurant to pick up their orders where was ours?

she said they were busy and understaffed and I said that's fine give me a refund she decided to continue to argue with me about being under staffed I said again give me a refund, at this point she finally gave me the refund handed me my receipt and I took it from her, and of course I was upset so when I took the receipt I yanked it out of her hand however she turned around and yelled at me becoming confrontational that I did not need to yank the receipt, I explained to her that "I needed to feed my kids and have been waiting over an hour and had to be somewhere and you guys didn't even start my order what do you expect? she continued to be aggressive and yell at me in front of two other customers and I ended up telling her to shut up as I walked out the door she then decided to cuss me out telling me to go the *** somewhere else you stupid b**** as I walked out the door with my young son in front of two other customers that also had a child present I can hear her from outside carrying on, calling me profane names. I decided to come back into the door and let her know that I was going to be contacting her manager in which she replied "I am the manager you *** b**** now what?" I have video recording of her doing this to me and my 12-year-old son I want this taken care of, the emotional damage that she caused to me and my child that day just because I was trying to feed my hungry kids is not right and this is our local Little Caesars by our residential home area where we normally go, now I will have to worry about her spitting in my food or dealing with her just to feed my kids this is not okay.

I'm only able to upload a portion of the video, I will provide more once contacted. This location was in the Citrus plaza in Redlands CA 92374

User's recommendation: Never go to this location!

Preferred solution: This person should be fired for her abusive actions towards customers. I hope that you will rectify this experience! I can not continue to order here with this person working in this location. This is our residential little Caesars..

Location: 1600 East Citrus Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374