Little Caesars Contact Information

• (800) 722-3727

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
Detroit, Michigan
United States

Other Info:

Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST, and on Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Social Networks:

Summary of Little Caesars Customer Service Calls

3871 TOTAL CALLS
84% SUCCESSFUL CONNECTIONS
02:28 AVG CALL DURATION
10% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Little Caesars to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Horrible customer service a”
  • “Horrible service and all around experienceHorr refused to give me my money back.”
  • “Complaint about pizza that was made and also the service and would not give me their name as I called back for a manager to complain”

Employment:

• “I need my W2 Form”
  • “Want to find out my dates of employment”
  • “Trying to get my pay stubs”

Request for Information:

• “Complaint about a manager at your store”
  • “Complaint about a store.”
  • “I am requesting a refund”

Product/ Service:

• “Placed an order and the store is closed”
  • “They would and the phone to take my order and when i got there they were laughing that the phone was ringing”
  • “Because i came in i was the first order and at least five people walked in after me end up getting there food before me and i still wasnt apologized to or even compensated for my wair”

Payments and Charges:

• “Went to a little Caesar’s and they charged my card twice said they can’t do anything unless I come in I live 2 hours away from location.”
  • “Store will not honoring my coupon”
  • “Charged for pizza through app and store was closed”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Wrong Order, Rude Customer Service”
  • “I DIDNT GET MY CHECK”
  • “The wrong order was given to me. So I called them to let them know”

Cards:

• “Fraud on my debit card”
  • “Guft cards wont work. I checked account number they say valid”
  • “Ordered pizza on wrong credit card”

Refund:

• “Refund”
  • “My order is incorrect and I was promised a refund or for them to replace my meal I then went into the 805 capital Ave s.w. location where it happened and the lady said she was told that the order was correct and would not be replaced”
  • “I visited your Little Caesars restaurant on 11th Street in Rockford Illinois another customer was asking for a refund because she had been waiting 25 minutes for a cinnamon dessert pizza that she ordered online so that it would be ready the manager t”

Return/ Replace:

• “Replacement order”
  • “I returned everything in my order after waiting over an hour and getting the wrong order twice”
  • “Need help changing something on job application”

Website/ Application:

• “Application”
  • “App”
  • “Because the location is closed after I ordered online. I love in summerville school and I placed my order online around 7:30 pm and the email confirmed my order and said pick up was at 7:57 PM. I came to the location at 7:45 pm and its closed.”

Account:

• “Cant log in”
  • “Need help resetting my online account for my pay card”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I purchase 7 pizzas 5 pepperoni 2 sausage I was not please with the then because when I got home they were hard and burnt on July 4th and today July 29i purchase 2 pepperoni 2 sausage 1 cheese and waited 45 minutes so I cancelled the order”

Other:

• “Threatened by employee”
  • “Pizza never ready and been waiting alot for my”
  • “Horrible food”

About Little Caesars

Top 5 Little Caesars Services

Customer Care, Manager, Sanitary Conditions, Drive-through, Cashier

Top 5 Likes about Little Caesars

Pizza, Affordable prices, Cheap affordable meal, That the food was fresh and hot, Service

Top 5 Dislikes about Little Caesars

Customer service, Bad service, Not offering what they advertise, Dont care about customers, Your tv ad with young boy

Summary

Little Caesars is a chain of pizza restaurants. The chain is considered to be the third largest one in the USA. Little Caesars is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company was started by husband and wife, Mike and Marian Ilitch, in 1959, when they opened the first Little Caesars location in Garden City, Michigan, which is a suburb of Detroit. Except pizza, Little Caesars restaurant serve hot dogs, shrimp, fish and chicken. In 1979 the company became famous for its advertising catchphrase, which says "Pizza Pizza" The chain features its "Hot-N-Ready" pizzas. It was also popular for Crazy Bread. The dish included eight bread sticks which were covered with garlic spread and Parmesan cheese.

Little Caesars reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Little Caesars Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Little Caesars to

616 reviews
2.6
Show

Products and Services Sold by Little Caesars

Do you have something to say about Little Caesars? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup