Contact Information

Little Caesars Phone Numbers

• (800) 722-3727
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Corporate Office Address:

Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
Detroit, Michigan
United States

Other Info:

Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST, and on Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Help in Social Networks:

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Little Caesars to Ask about:

Staff Question:

• “Horrible service”
  • “Horrible service and all around experience”
  • “Unsatisfactory and poor service”

Employment Question:

• “W2adress change”
  • “W-2”
  • “Check stubs”

Request for Information Question:

• “To to complain about a bad service a pizza that was not made right not cut right and when I took it back they not only took my pizza but they didn't give me my money back”
  • “Payroll question”
  • “Inquiry about store operation”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Telling customers the oven is broken and can't make a pizza”
  • “Messed up order an had to wait a line time”
  • “Poor quality of food”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overcharged”
  • “Was over charged for a pizza and staff was rude”
  • “Double charged my card”

Refund Question:

• “Waited 20 mins for wrong pizza spicy with onions supreme. I want a refund or credit. Manager said no” , Review # 1699617
  • “I waited almost 30 mind for my grab and go pizza. The worker just walked off when i finally stated i wanted a refund he walked in back in started making a pizza”
  • “Want refund”

Cards Question:

• “Help with pay card”
  • “Lost my work card”
  • “Gift card not working”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not gotten paid for working”
  • “Well I word a pizza on the telephone a pepperoni and cheese and light sauce they said 20 to 25 minutes I get there in 30 minutes and the pizza is not made the role go ahead and make it now as what they tell me that's why I pre ordered on” , Review # 1689556
  • “Wrong order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “They messed up on my pizza yesturday.and told me they will replace it todat.. And they REFUSE.”
  • “Food not replaced as promised” , Review # 1688694
  • “My pizza was not done and when I called to inform them of my situation they kept hanging up on me and placing me on hold and not returning.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “Ask to cancel order after put card in after 1 one min said no”
  • “To cancel my order on the app” , Review # 1684333

Website/ Application Question:

• “We placed an order online and when i went to go get it it didnt show up that i placed the order”
  • “App question”
  • “Update website”

Account Question:

• “Bank account info is wrong and i work there and get paid tomorrow so need to get the correct numbers asap”
  • “Cant log in”
  • “Still waiting for my money to be put back in my account”

Other Question:

• “ORder”
  • “Hot n ready is never ready in my town.”
  • “Complaint about manager”

Little Caesars Rating Stats

Customer Care, Manager, Sanitary Conditions

Top Little Caesars Products

Pizza, Commercial, Hot N Ready Pizza

Little Caesars Pros and Cons

Pros: Pizza, Cheap affordable meal, Affordable prices, Price, Affordable

Cons: Customer service, Poor service, Service, Poor customer service, Being disrespected

Summary

Little Caesars is a chain of pizza restaurants. The chain is considered to be the third largest one in the USA. Little Caesars is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company was started by husband and wife, Mike and Marian Ilitch, in 1959, when they opened the first Little Caesars location in Garden City, Michigan, which is a suburb of Detroit. Except pizza, Little Caesars restaurant serve hot dogs, shrimp, fish and chicken. In 1979 the company became famous for its advertising catchphrase, which says "Pizza Pizza" The chain features its "Hot-N-Ready" pizzas. It was also popular for Crazy Bread. The dish included eight bread sticks which were covered with garlic spread and Parmesan cheese.

Little Caesars reviews and complaints

Little Caesars is ranked 52 out of 1382 in Fast Food category

Area Served

USA, UK, Australia

Payment Methods

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description

Little Caesars Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Little Caesars to

Has verified representatives
3551 reviews
2.1
Compare

Do you have something to say about Little Caesars? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup