Little Caesars Contact Information

• (800) 722-3727

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
Detroit, Michigan
United States

Other Info:

Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST, and on Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Social Networks:

Summary of Little Caesars Customer Service Calls

4387 TOTAL CALLS
86% SUCCESSFUL CONNECTIONS
02:32 AVG CALL DURATION
10% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Little Caesars to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Rude Manager & employees screwed up my pizza an then didnt even say sorry! That i had to drive all the way back”
  • “Customer service and thin crust”
  • “Horrible service several occasions”

Employment:

• “Seeking job opportunity specific sign holding”
  • “W2adress change”
  • “Last employment”

Request for Information:

• “A concern about a restaurant”
  • “Delema on how too get help to get pizza . Mom of 3 kids 2 with special needs !!”
  • “I'm am complaining about a pizza that I took back but did not recieve a refund” , Review #1445426

Cards:

• “Gift card not working”
  • “I need a new pay card”
  • “Payroll card was stolen”

Product/ Service:

• “I placed an order and didn't receive exactly what I ordered”
  • “Pizza broke tooth”
  • “Placed an order and the store is closed”

Refund:

• “Need refund for cancelled portal order”
  • “Want refund on my credit card”
  • “Need a refund for an order placed through the app that was never ready for pickup”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Did not receive promotional drink with my online order not happy with the service I received”
  • “I was giving the wrong order”
  • “Wrong order, bad service, no hair nets, loud, vulgar music playing while kids were in store”

Payments and Charges:

• “Up charge”
  • “Just placed a order for $50 @ the Little Ceasars on Harper and Chalmers in Detroit, MI and when my children made an attempt to pay with a $100 bill, they refused to service them (when the register was overflowing with $10 & $20 bills).” , Review #1434526
  • “The manager informed me that I could no longer receive my sons discount rudely and loud in front of coustomers .. I proceeded to explain to her that I wasn’t going to utilize the discount anymore .. she then rudely loud talked me .. I was embarrass”

Return/ Replace:

• “Replacement order”
  • “I returned everything in my order after waiting over an hour and getting the wrong order twice”
  • “Need help changing something on job application”

Website/ Application:

• “Not letting me order online”
  • “So if you wanna 5 meat pizza You have to order online even though you're at the store and that's where they're gonna make it anyway it makes no sense to me mad customer”
  • “Application”

Account:

• “Reset my password on ulitro”
  • “Cant log in”
  • “Need help resetting my online account for my pay card”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancelar”
  • “I purchase 7 pizzas 5 pepperoni 2 sausage I was not please with the then because when I got home they were hard and burnt on July 4th and today July 29i purchase 2 pepperoni 2 sausage 1 cheese and waited 45 minutes so I cancelled the order”

Other:

• “Opinion on something they should do”
  • “Charging to much and double taxing”
  • “Complaimt”

About Little Caesars

Top 5 Little Caesars Services

Customer Care, Manager, Sanitary Conditions, Drive-through, Cashier

Top 5 Likes about Little Caesars

Affordable prices, Pizza, Cheap affordable meal, That the food was fresh and hot, Service

Top 5 Dislikes about Little Caesars

Customer service, Bad service, Not offering what they advertise, Dont care about customers, Your tv ad with young boy

Summary

Little Caesars is a chain of pizza restaurants. The chain is considered to be the third largest one in the USA. Little Caesars is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company was started by husband and wife, Mike and Marian Ilitch, in 1959, when they opened the first Little Caesars location in Garden City, Michigan, which is a suburb of Detroit. Except pizza, Little Caesars restaurant serve hot dogs, shrimp, fish and chicken. In 1979 the company became famous for its advertising catchphrase, which says "Pizza Pizza" The chain features its "Hot-N-Ready" pizzas. It was also popular for Crazy Bread. The dish included eight bread sticks which were covered with garlic spread and Parmesan cheese.

Little Caesars reviews and complaints

Little Caesars is ranked 34 out of 601 in Fast Food category

Area Served

USA, UK

Payment Methods

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description

Little Caesars Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Little Caesars to

Sheetz
642 reviews
2.6

Products and Services Sold by Little Caesars

Do you have something to say about Little Caesars? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup