Contact Little Caesars

02:27 AVG CALL DURATION
4% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Little Caesars to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Complain about service”
  • “Rude and unsatisfied service and walked away from me!!!!!”
  • “Poor customer services”

Employment:

• “Employment verification”
  • “Previous employment status”
  • “Employment”

Request for Information:

• “I am requesting a refund”
  • “Have a question about reward points”
  • “Questions about job”

Product/ Service:

• “They would and the phone to take my order and when i got there they were laughing that the phone was ringing”
  • “Because i came in i was the first order and at least five people walked in after me end up getting there food before me and i still wasnt apologized to or even compensated for my wair”
  • “Order a pizza no red sause and was charged”

Payments and Charges:

• “Was over charged for a pizza”
  • “I was charged 25.75 on Aug 25 2018 i had used my credit card your computer frozed up cashier it would not go threw but it did ,i had payed cash money after your computer frozed up..”
  • “Non payment of minor”

Cards:

• “GIFT CARD DOESN'T WORK”
  • “Ordered pizza on wrong credit card”
  • “I went to Little Caesars Pizza on Redan Road and is the cashier do they take military card she said no then she said on Sunday I asked her what day but she could not tell me”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I DIDNT GET MY CHECK”
  • “I did not get paid.”
  • “I DIDNT GET MY HARD CHECK”

Refund:

• “Refund”
  • “My order is incorrect and I was promised a refund or for them to replace my meal I then went into the 805 capital Ave s.w. location where it happened and the lady said she was told that the order was correct and would not be replaced”
  • “I visited your Little Caesars restaurant on 11th Street in Rockford Illinois another customer was asking for a refund because she had been waiting 25 minutes for a cinnamon dessert pizza that she ordered online so that it would be ready the manager t”

Return/ Replace:

• “Need help changing something on job application”
  • “Problem getting order replacement”
  • “Called to replace my cinnmon bites”

Website/ Application:

• “Application”
  • “App”
  • “Because the location is closed after I ordered online. I love in summerville school and I placed my order online around 7:30 pm and the email confirmed my order and said pick up was at 7:57 PM. I came to the location at 7:45 pm and its closed.”

Account:

• “Cant log in”
  • “Need help resetting my online account for my pay card”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I purchase 7 pizzas 5 pepperoni 2 sausage I was not please with the then because when I got home they were hard and burnt on July 4th and today July 29i purchase 2 pepperoni 2 sausage 1 cheese and waited 45 minutes so I cancelled the order”

Other:

• “Contaminated food, unreasonable manager”
  • “Looked right at me and gave myborder to someone else as I told them it was my pizza”
  • “Unfair employee treatment”

Little Caesars Rating Stats

2.2 out of 5 stars
based on 1167 reviews

Rating stats

About Little Caesars

Top 5 Little Caesars Services

Customer Care, Manager, Sanitary Conditions, Drive-through, Cashier

Top 5 Likes about Little Caesars

Affordable prices, Pizza, Cheap affordable meal, That the food was fresh and hot, Your pizza

Top 5 Dislikes about Little Caesars

Customer service, Bad service, Not offering what they advertise, Dont care about customers, Your tv ad with young boy

Summary

Little Caesars is a chain of pizza restaurants. The chain is considered to be the third largest one in the USA. Little Caesars is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company was started by husband and wife, Mike and Marian Ilitch, in 1959, when they opened the first Little Caesars location in Garden City, Michigan, which is a suburb of Detroit. Except pizza, Little Caesars restaurant serve hot dogs, shrimp, fish and chicken. In 1979 the company became famous for its advertising catchphrase, which says "Pizza Pizza" The chain features its "Hot-N-Ready" pizzas. It was also popular for Crazy Bread. The dish included eight bread sticks which were covered with garlic spread and Parmesan cheese.

Little Caesars reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Little Caesars Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Little Caesars to

2.3
Show

Products and Services Sold by Little Caesars

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Little Caesars? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup