Pigeon, MI 48755, USA
2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

This is the second time I wasn't happy with the pizza.This time they made it different because the size was smaller.

I took picture of the pizza in the box and the one out of the box. I called the store and talk to the manager and she said to bring it back but i live in caseville and it a long drive. She said i will have two free and i told her my son would pick the up when he wants it.

I will not go their any longer.I love the pizza but if they don't know how to make it they should be train the right way I don't know how to send a picture but when i am in Pigeon i will show the manager Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of when the person made it smaller than it should be. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of little caesars deep deep dish pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Little Caesars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned little caesars deep deep dish pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Little Caesars.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments