Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The commercial with the child degrading his dad is WRONG in every way possible...It teaches children that it's ok to disrespect their parents and other adults...

I will no longer support a business that advertises disrespect to PARENTS... I'm actually surprised that with all the negativity going on in this world that someone don't sue Little Caesars for being offended... I know my husband and I are OFFENDED by this TRASH!!! OFFENDED by this TRASH!!!

OFFENDED by this TRASH!!! OFFENDED by this TRASH!!! OFFENDED by this TRASH!!! OFFENDED by this TRASH!!!

OFFENDED by this TRASH!!!There is your 100 words!

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: DEGRADING COMMERCIAL.

I didn't like: Degrading commercial.

Comments

Never will I buy another pizza from your company.How could you put a commercial on TV having a child showing such disrespect for his father.

People like you are the reason we don't have children and young adults showing respect for their parents or anyone else. Who is the Advertiser and who Approved it they both need to be fired.

I can only guess all of you sat behind your big board room and thought this was hilarious,but we got the last laugh.SICK!!

This is a horrible commercial.It degrades the dad, and the little boy is a snob.

It's almost like the dad is bowing down to his son.What kind of message does this send to kids?