518 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I just ordered a pizza for Delivery on the latest version of the Little Caesars app for Android at 10:12PM and it marked my order as a carryout. I immediately noticed and called the store at 10:14 PM, their number is (602)484-**** and it took 5 minutes for them to pick up and a female worker said "Can you wait for a minute" I responded with a "yes" after 3-4 minutes they hang up on me.

I opt to tweet to @littlecaesars and they tell me to call 877523**** which I did at 10:25PM and the guy told me he couldn't do anything since he only works for delivery orders and gives me the option to either call the store or the non-delivery department. I told him I already called the store and got hanged up so I ask for the non-delivery support number which he gives me the number 800722**** I called and the department is closed. Then I called the store again at 10:33PM since I got another email saying my order is ready to get picked up and after waiting another 2 minutes the same female worker responds with a annoyed tone "Are you the one who called earlier?" I then responded "yes" then she excuses herself saying she pressed the hang up button instead of muting herself and then I explain to her that my order is on the pizza portal when it's a delivery order, then she tells me that she has to inform the manager to change the order which I agreed on, she then comes back to me to tell me that they have to cancel the order and I will have to reorder which I again agreed on, she tells me she will call back when the order is cancelled and I agreed on that also. She calls me back at 10:39PM saying that they're having technical issues and if I would like to talk to the manager which I replied with a "Yes, please" the manager answers with a annoyed tone again, yelling "Hello" and I answered "Yes, your co-worker said you guys are having issues cancelling my order", she then replied "Yes, I tried to open the register but it's not letting me" (which I don't know why since the only option to pay online is card), then she says I either have to pick up the order (even though the store closes in 10 minutes so that's not an option to me) or go to the store tomorrow and see how I can get my order fulfilled.

I honestly want a refund now since it's way too late to get my order now and I was charged to my card the amount of $16.83.

Here is the store and order info: Address: Little Caesars Pizza 4340 WEST MCDOWELL RD STE 6, PHOENIX, AZ - 85035, US. Order Number: 772, Store Order ID: 119****, Authorization Code: 171223, Transaction Type: EPay.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM LITTLE CAESARS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Delivery Service.

Little Caesars Pros: Close.

Little Caesars Cons: Very rude employees problem un fixed, Lied to about wait time, Have to order and wait.

Location: 4340 W Mcdowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85035

Comments

#2057471

Anytime you order for deliver they think they can mess up your order. This is true with every restaurant hence my closed GrubHub account!

Little Ceasars on Grant and Alvernon in Tucson, Arizona messed up my "free" pizza by not pre cutting the pizza and by not putting much cheese on the pizza. :/

Little Caesars Reviews