2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went into the little caesars in Escondido Ca, on Escondido Blvd.I ordered the deep dish pizza and wings.

I watched the lady by the name of Judith begin to prepare my pizza. At one station she added cheese and then she moved to another area where she went underneath and grabbed the pepperoni. Judith began to add the pepperoni and i noticed that she would retrieve the pepperoni with her left hand and then would use both hands to add the pepperoni to the pizza. She would stop using her left and do something on the side.

It was obvious that she was texting and touching my food with her left hand. She did this several times before I asked her was she texting and touching my food at the same time. She replied no and she no longer engaged in the behavior that was doing prior to me asking. When she moved the pan to place it in the oven, it was then I saw the phone in which she had been texting on while preparing my food.

I then told the gentleman who had taken my order that I wanted a refund and a complaint form.I was told there was no manager on duty and that no complaint form was available.

Review about: Little Caesars Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: touching my food while texting with those hands..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disregard of employee cleanliness.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Riverside, California, United States #1328858

report to the County Health Dept..........