2.8

I came to get a remake of my last order. The pizza was burnt with black and brown spots and not cut all the way either.

The little black boy running the cash register kept pulling out old pizzas like it would make me happy but literally got worse with each one. I had called 15 minutes prior to get two fresh ones made, but I was met with low quality pizza. The boy was rude and kept interrupting me as I was trying to talk. I eventually told him never mind I will call the manager tomorrow, but he snapped off with honey I am the manager.

Honestly if you hire young people to be managers they need to be educated on how to treat a customer. This was at the Mount Holly NC location. I met the new store manager when I had called about my previous order being wrong, and he had offered a free pizza. That's what I went for, and I was going to purchase a second for dinner tonight but ended up going to McDonald's unfortunately.

They are a last resort. I am utterly disappointed with the service I got.

I usually have good things to say and refer people there but after these last 2 times I don't think I'll be coming back. I am usually there multiple times a week but I think I'll look somewhere else.

User's recommendation: Better quality pizza and employees/managers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Classic Pizza.

Little Caesars Pros: Good food & ease or ordering online.

Little Caesars Cons: Horrible services, Given wrong pizzas, Service or the food.

Location: 613 Highland Street, Mount Holly, NC 28120