3.0
Quality of Food

On 2/28/2017, I walked into the local Little Caesar's Pizza, "New Business" in Sweetwater, Texas.Purchased the $5.00 Meal, walked out, satisfied.

"Customer Service" was exceptional. (thank you) I *** into my Pepperoni Pizza, it wasn't, the pizza I remember...I continue eating, since, I was hungry. Still not happy, with the pizza. I decide, to just eat the pepperoni, to at least satisfy my hunger.

Cheese comes off also with the pepperoni, when I pulled it off...WELL, the dough is raw! I get frustrated and just trash it. I felt I just needed, to let someone know, since, this store is new to the Sweetwater area.

I thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.Concerned Customer

Review about: Little Caesars Pizza.

Reason of review: Pizza dough raw.

I didn't like: Pizza quality.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Call the branch and report to the manager.

user34393643
to Anonymous #1298348

Josh Williams the area manager u really need to get Reid of him and his supervisor because they can't keep a store clean or up y'all really need to put the old supervisor back to running y'all store it was always clean my step son work his *** off for y'all he need to be move to a crew leader sherry is i seen there that's one reason my step son haven't quit if y'all don't do anything im going to call the state department on y'all i don't like to eat there me and my family if you want to call me at 940-315-3274