6900 Parker Rd, Florissant, MO 63033

I went into your store location in Florissant, ordered the following receipt attached. I specifically asked the cashier to make sure I get thin crust.

She even went to the back and requested to the cooks. I waited no than 15 minutes, then the manager came to the front and said I'm sorry ma'am, we made your order thick crust. We can give you this one for free and make the thin one if you want to wait a little bit longer. I asked for a refund, "he said, he couldn't give me a refund." If you could wait a few more minutes we can have that done for you.

I agree but, asked if I could have a free soda or two since my son was waiting in the car and you can have the thick crust? He can back to the front while waiting on the pizza to cook and said, I agreed to one soda not two. I then asked you're willing to give me a pizza worth $10.00 versa 2 bottle soda's costing $1.69, he said yes. Then I demanded a refund based on their own mishap and for the inconvenience they caused me.

I felt treated unfairly.

To top that off, mind you it wasn't raining before I went in the store. I planned everything perfectly being back in my house before a storm can through. Had they made the pizza correctly, I would have been back in my vehicle before it even started rain. I only had on open toes sandals on.

I only live 5 minutes away. But, now I'm caught in a storm with lightening flashing and my son didn't get feed until the storm was over. He did refund the money. But I want to be compensated more for my inconvenience.

After the storm, I went to QT order pizza, drink, and chips for less than $10.00. That cost me more time and gas. My point of this entire issue is the inconvenience and how the sale went.

It cost the store business. There were several customers that were around me waiting on orders and solely agreed with me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments