Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

Crust was well done & it looked like it had been reheated.Called Dale City store & they made a note in computer to come back for a free one & crazy bread.

Went back within a week & picked it up. It was the same as first one only burnt in the middle. You could pick it up with one hand & nothing fell off. So I took it back right away.

They made me a fresh one while I waited. It was the same way & manager said it had to cook longer because of extra toppings. We have ordered many times before & never had this problem, usually once a week or every two weeks. She offered to make another one, I said forget it & went to Dominoes.

So much for my favorite pizza.

Also asked for corporate number & never got it.I think this store needs to be checked out

You should have been more polite when offered a replacement."No, thank you" or "No, but thanks anyways" are better than "forget it".Any place of business is only as good as whomever is working that day.And that whomever is subject to lots of issues from mental to mechanical.Nobody needs to furnish a corporate contact number ; you can easily look it up.Learn to cook your own and you'll be happier, eventually, after you goof up some.