I went into the store on Fulton Avenue in Sacramento California. I ordered some cheesy bread and I had to wait for my order.

I was OK to wait for my order but while I was waiting I noticed that none of the employees were wearing their masks over their nose. The sign on the window before customers walk in expressly States that everyone is to wear a mask and T shirts are not masks. When I left I called to advise them that everyone should be wearing their mask correctly. The person who answered the phone was very rude and she said They were working an 8 hour shift.

If I didn't like it then I can just go to another store next time. This is not acceptable customer service at any time. I expect safety measures to be taken to protect both the employees and customers. I do not think that is an unreasonable expectation for any business.

I do not to believe that I was being rude or mean. I thought I was being professional in my address to the employee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Cons: Service was horrible.

Location: 1433 Fulton Avenue, Arden-Arcade, CA 95825