3940 NY-281, Cortland, NY 13045, USA
Resolved
1.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 25, 2018

refund

Update by user Jul 25, 2018

After a week or more of a runaround. Little Caesars reluctantly refunded my money. It did take 3 more phone calls and stopping in 3 times to get this resolved.

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2018

Raw Pizza, wanted refund. None given!

Will never return and will tell as many people as possible about the terrible customer service. Called several times, with just a run around, kind of like this detail box, which requires 100 words. This is the most ridiculous process I have ever encountered in my entire 54 years of existence on this earth. What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this detail box.

It seems as if you are trying to discourage feed back in hopes unsatisfied customer will just go away.

It appears that I chose mot to do so and want a REFUND for the *** pizza that made my wife sick. I hope someone actually reads this and does something about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Comments

WomanlyBison

Little ceasers in Lindon in Utah there boss is a totally jerk and prideful. Not caring about his employees or customers