3.6

I am a disabled person in addition to having diabetes. I have to have pizza crust soft so I do not cut my gums and infect.

I always ask for my pizza half-baked and never have a problem. Today -around 5:00pm I entered your store in Caste Village Trand asked for a half baked cheese pizza. The rude employee shouted in a loud voice "WHAT do you mean by half baked?" I answered "baked half the normal time." THAT'S not on the menu shouted the employee.I said "they will know in the back kitchen area what I mean since I get pizza there twice a week." Employee said I should get my head together. Then he wanted to charge me $7.50 instead of the usual $5.35 and I didn't even order pepperoni because it can also irritate my gums.

I was humiliated. Why would he treat me like that without knowing why I asked for it half-baked? This employee should temporarily be taken off the schedule until he receives training in waiting on customers with disabilities. Failure to do so could put you in a bad situation with the Persons with Disabilities Office or even worse end up in a law suite.

I never saw this employee before.

He was older and scruffy looking. I am scared to even go back into the store.

User's recommendation: Stop patronizing the Caste Village store in Pittsburgh PA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Pros: Good pizza.

Little Caesars Cons: Horrible treatment by rude employee.

Location: 5301 Grove Road, Whitehall, PA 15236