8910 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, TX 77338

I placed an order online through my phone and requested pick up at the portal at 7:15( Time given ) i arrived at the store at APPX 727pm.the portal would not accept my code(I tried several times ) so the employee at the front counter called someone from the back of store explaining that I could not get my pizza that the portal doors would not open, he never opened the pizza to check them nor did I get a receipt he just handed me my pizzas and I left the store .only to Discover once home that my pizza was incorrect I ordered a thin crust pepperoni with jalapeño peppers. there were no peppers on the pizza and it was cut wrong .

So I called the store I ask for the manager and the man on the phone indicated he was the manager I ask his name after telling him mine he proceeded to tell me I need to tell him what the problem was that he was not going to tell me his name ,I ask why, but he just wanted to know what was my problem , So I let him know that when I got home that my pizza wasn’t fixed properly nor cut right and that I was over charged for the xtra topping and he hangs up,we did not disconnect he simply hung up the phone .i told him durning his nasty comments that I was going to contact corporate on him and his store . Thanks for checking his side of the story also (being fair) I would at least appreciate my over charge for the xtra topping that I didn’t receive.

and maybe an apology . You can reach me at 713 298 2212

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Pros: Good prices for good pizza.

Little Caesars Cons: When the man on the phone lied to me.

Comments