Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I got the worst service I have ever EVER had in a business. The cashier was busy flirting and not getting customers served but that was the small thing.

I got the food home after arguing to get my bread fresh since they forgot it. Then we started eating only to have the pizza cold, the grease all over the place, the food had no flavor, and left a bad taste in your mouth. I called up at the store, knowing the policy states if half the pizza is still there in the box then a cash refund could be given. The cashier argued and refused so we took the pizza back up there.

We were told again no cash back, but then she called the manager of that store who refused their store policy and from their company we got vulgar words, attitude and I recommend no one goes to that place. Oh and the inappropriate music they had blaring where you could barely be heard or hear them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of little caesars pizza. Little Caesars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned little caesars pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Little Caesars.

Comments

If you like to get high at work with your coworkers this is the place to work! I went to get a pizza and the employees were outside smoking *** And the one working the register jeff? Was so blazed I thought his eyes were o hmmmm fire lol!

Hu wonder what branch you work for. Last night we had a gathering, as in a group of people.

There were seven of us last night and we got five pizzas of variety and bread sticks. Four of the pizzas were cold and tasted gross, leaving a bad taste after eating. Six out of the seven agreed something was off about the pizzas. Now I found a copy of their policy about complaints.

If the pizzas were made wrong the first time why would I want a replacement? All of your rude assumptions are wrong and obviously you are bias to the company. If it had been just a little cold i would have warmed it up for them, but there was a lot wrong. Obviously if I ordered pizza I have a job duh.

I worked in food place before and I know you are supposed to work to make customers happy but instead I was argued with and met with rudeness. And I have not even commented about the sight I observed while waiting for my food which they forgot to make part of. And I stated the policy was if the pizzas were at least half there. Each pizza had one to three slices out of each and we showed the worker that when we came in.

I suppose for some people I need to write and essay so they actually understand. Little Caesars needs to clean up their act.

Instead of trying to scam for free food, why not get a job so you can afford to feed yourself. The fact that you ate exactly half the pizza is obvious that the food was not that bad and you are just trying to get free food.

Make your New Years Resolution to not leech of tax payers and to get a job. If you are that desperate for free food I am sure there are soup kitchens in your area.