The television ad where the kid berates his father for not getting a good pizza deal at Little Caesar's is remarkably stupid at best and coldly offensive at worst. Regardless as to whether their pizza is any good or whether they have the best deals, a kid insulting a father who puts food on the table is moronic.

Who thought up tis advertisement and who approved it thinking it was creative, funny or whatever? It's not creative nor is it funny. It's just rude.

There are thousands of pizza restaurants out there and Little Caesar's is no longer on my radar. Their TV commercial has driven me away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ALL their commercials are awful. Silly and poorly made, too.

Commercials can be funny but not annoying - GEICO and Liberty Mutual are examples. I will never buy their pizza bacause of their lousy commercials.

I’ll use any of New Jersey’s millions of other pizzerias.... Hope they hire a new ad agency, and dump the idiots they are using.

NiceCoral807

The little Caesar’s commercials with 5 meats make me want to through up I change the channel when the ad comes on did the ad agency get paid. And why is everything orange.

It’s barf material. Get a new look.

Who Would want to buy orange pizza with 5 mystery meats. Report them to the EPA

I agree. And the current one with the 5 meats is dumb and stupid.

This isn’t even junior high level humor. Who is the ad agency?

They are keeling over form heart attaches form all that meat. Yuk.

There is a growing trend in this country which portrays kids talking down to their elders. The commercials appeal to a basal lower element in our society.

Most people see these for what they are... entertainment; nothing more! They don't have to make sense. You can sit and watch these infomercials and parse every word or action.

Or, you can move on to programming which isn't so offending. Or, better yet, get off your collective bu### and spend time with your kids playing, reading and teaching them what they clearly are not getting in our education system!

Dount beleive mee? Reed som ovethe other posts!!!!

@JJ

I loathe that commercial. They air it over and over and those 2 actors who agreed to do that commercial must be really hard up because they look like fools. How in the *** does that commercial make anyone crave their pizza?

WHAT ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL ABOUT THE THIN CRUST WHERE THE IDIOTS ARE FACE DOWN ON THE TABLE? COMMERCIALS ARE TOTALLY STUPID.

#1619952
@CAD

I hate that commercial too, somebody making 6 figures (or more than 1) had to sign off on that ad campaign, one ofthe worst spitballing session in tv history

@CAD

The Little Cesar's commercial where the idiot couple slams their heads on the table is disturbing. It looks like they are having a stroke. Tell your ad company to come up with something that takes more than 3 minutes to put together.

I totally agree...I think they should pull the commercial it shows total disrespect for his father!!

My cousin and I were talking about how much we dislike that commercial. Call me old school, but I see it as being disrespectful. I’m tired of seeing smart mouthed quipping kids on television.

Pull it now. Teaching children to have no respect for their parents. Pull it now.

I hate it, too. Sad commentary on today's society.

I HATE this obnoxious kid video. Thank God he’s hard to understand with the mumbling but it’s so disrespectful.

My 85 year old mother in law requests a pizza every week, one of the few things she will still eat. It costs a little more and not as convenient but you can bet it comes from Pizza Hut now!

@Betty

Thanks I'm with you on that, no respect!

I will no longer buy my pizza from little Caesar because of this insulting commercial.

First of all, you can't even understand what the little brat is saying

@Larry

Ditto!

Send the kid to bed ... No supper.

I agree 100 percent. Men, particularly good fathers are disrespected in the Ununited States on a daily basis

Totally agree. Thanks Little Ceasar’s for teaching kids to be ungrateful brats.

Disappointed. Influencing children to be disrespectful. Not funny!