Product: Little Caesars Commercial Clear all filters (0 of 217 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Little Caesars - Thin crust commercial

They look dumb. The commercial suggest that the customers are idiots. And would it not make more sense that they open the eye closer to the table to see the thin crust?
3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Reply to reviews
Fire PR person. Two over weight people showing mental problems, slaming their heads to table to find " the crust", this is REAL turn off, and I love your pizza.
Little Caesars Corporate

I do not understand why you dislike this commercial so much. Fat people with mental disabilities is the perfect representation of America. Are you saying you hate America?

Swot

Awful commercial.

5.0

Little Caesars - Please stop showing this commercial

The commercial where the woman and the man have their heads on the table talking about the pizza is extremely annoying! If I didn't any better I would think you were making fun of stroke victims. STOP airing this stupid commercial. And hire another advertising company. PLEASE!!!!
Show

Little Caesars - Making fun of consumers.

The commercial with the two people slamming their heads. How on earth did they think this would be appealing/funny to people. Its message is antagonistic to consumers. The layout makes it look as if the consumers of Little Caesar's pizza are idiots. Why would I want to eat there after watching a commercially that is seemingly a backhanded joke.

Little Caesars - Worst commercial ever

Please stop playing that commercial with people hitting their heads on table Please I beg you
Reply to reviews
Little Caesars - I hate the commercial of the 2 fat slobs slamming faces on table
The guy looks like Governor Christie. She is even more annoying. Take this commercial off it makes me mad!
Karina22

The Face slamming on the table commercial is so annoying I can’t stand it . It actually makes me not Want to go there and I won’t because of this nauseating commercial . Just ...

Show

Little Caesars - I hate the Commercial with the fat couple slamming heads on table!

Every 2 minutes that annoying commercial comes on. The women is more annoying than the fat guy. I can't stand it. Makes me want to go through tv and beat the *** out of them both. The fat guy looks like Govenor Christie so he gets it first! Enough already. Now I will never step into a Little Caesars ever! I will block that commercial from my mind!

Little Caesars - Stupid ad

It just makes me angry watching those two people hit their heads and "examine" the pizza.
3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Little Caesars - Commercial Turned Me Away

Been watching the SyFy Channel New Year's Day Shows. Every Commercial break features the couple's heads on the table. That's bad enough but the female keeps repeating, "cheese, cheese, cheese" and it makes me sick and it gets on my nerves. Now I won't go or order from Little Caesars. EVER
Show

Little Caesars - Seriously?

Even my kids hate the commercial with the couple slamming their heads on the table. This is one of the weirdest commercials I've ever seen. It's a mix between the twilight zone and a dateline episode covering a couple who locked their kids in the basement and tortured them. Boo