Product: Little Caesars Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 446 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Little Caesars - Injury

Never received a call back from the franchise smith street providence RI I fell bruise my entire left side, my knee is all swollen and causing more problem with walking. I was totally embarrassed when I fell it drew a huge crowd. When I called they said someone would call no one did. I called again. No one called. At this point now I wonder if I should get a lawyer. I was as mad as I am now since no one bothered to call me back.
Reply to reviews
I am gone to the Little Caesars location on 36th and Harrison boulevard in Ogden Utah every single time I have gone there there's always been something wrong with the order the food is cold or I've ended up missing something and I've had to complain just to get it back...

I noticed the red stove light was on. I kept touching the flame and burning myself. Everytime I saw that light on, I didn't believe the stove would be hot and kept touching it...

Little Caesars Corporate

Considering the lack of punctuation, it is no wonder you're not aiming for anything higher then working in fast food.

1.3
Reply to reviews
My pizza by two of them they said they'd give me the email round 17 minutes well I got the email in 10 minutes so I take it I got it pizza that somebody head disregarded or whatever and it tastes like rubber been sitting too long top of the pizza with brown paraclete...
Little Caesars Corporate

We'll get back to you as soon as we figure out what you're trying to say here.

Little Caesars - Customer service representative provided great service

Cant remember the name of the customer service representative but she was great. She listened to what i had to say. Apologize for the bad service on the store i visited. She made me feel important in a way. Thanks for showing that she cared for what had happened.

Little Caesars - Stuffed crust charges differ each location

el doraldo blvd store in houston by baybrook charges over 15 for stuffed crust and the charge was to be 9.99 i think the manager is pocketing profits and no one from custoner serrvice even called when i complained bout that and my pizza i recieved as well as the service kelly stewart kelliestewart002@gmail.com 8326216600
1.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
I didn't like
  • Poorly made product toppings fall off

Little Caesars - Manager

I called in my order at 6:00 they said it would be ready in 10 to 15 min I got there at 6:30 and they said they have not started on it yet so I waited another 30 min then went back up there they said they just started on it so I asked to talk to the manager he said it was a computer glitch when I order he was acting like it was no big deal I got upset for the way he was acting then he told me to go to another little Caesar's after I waited a HR he would not give me his name the store is the one in Conroe TX thank you hope you have a better day

Little Caesars - The worst never going to little ceasear again

Its not far for a costemer have to wait a week to get there mpney back from ypu all when u take it out and its ypur company fault .

Little Caesars - Refund experience

I had trouble getting a refund concerning a double billing in the computer. After calls and visits, the issue was resolved and everything is cool. Thanks Little Caesars!
Show

Little Caesars - Poor customer service an customer satisfaction and over charged my card

NOONE answered the phone.. this isn't the only bad service I've had so now I'm contacting corporate
Quality of Food

Little Caesars - Doors locked before closing hours

Little Caesars - Doors locked before closing hours
12/21/2018 At approx 10pm. Sign says open. Hours on door and online say open till 11. I saw employees inside, some making pizzas, others standing around.