I filed an incident report on August 23-24,2016 and I have not heard back from anyone.I understand that this rock has caused property damage to several vehicles including my new truck.

The tow truck that went to help me said he has pulled several vehicles from that rock at this location in Corpus Christi on Leopard Street.Please have someone call me regarding this matter at 361-739-5759

Gloria Reyna

Review about: Little Caesars Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1209503

LOL....the rock hasn't caused any property damage, the driver of the vehicle has!Seriously, how could you not see that giant rock?

It's never an inanimate objects fault when a human runs into it.I mean really.....but thanks for the laugh.

Little Caesars - Bad pizza and rude manager at the Alverado Tx. Store Little Caesars "My deep dish pan pizza was raw and doughy in the middle but the crust around one edge and the hamburger topping was very burnt..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Little Caesars - Smokehouse Pizza???? Little Caesars "Ordered one of the new SmokeHouse Pizzas yesterday. What I received does not look anything like the picture in the store. In the store the pizza has toppings edge to..." Read more Little Caesars Hot And Crazy Bread Review from Winston Salem, North Carolina Little Caesars "Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC. 336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup. On top of that they served raw dough for their..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more