I filed an incident report on August 23-24,2016 and I have not heard back from anyone.I understand that this rock has caused property damage to several vehicles including my new truck.

The tow truck that went to help me said he has pulled several vehicles from that rock at this location in Corpus Christi on Leopard Street.Please have someone call me regarding this matter at 361-739-5759

Gloria Reyna

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Little Caesars and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Little Caesars to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Little Caesars and little caesars customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1209503

LOL....the rock hasn't caused any property damage, the driver of the vehicle has!Seriously, how could you not see that giant rock?

It's never an inanimate objects fault when a human runs into it.I mean really.....but thanks for the laugh.