5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Great customer service team in Orlando on claracona ocoee next to winndixie.Fast and realiable service.It was one pretty lady that caught my attention she said hello and welcome to everybody her name was Rakia.Great pizza and the managers are nice.Clean and good customer service.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Little Caesars and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Little Caesars to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Little Caesars and little caesars customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Little Caesars - Pizza Review Little Caesars "I purchased a pizza at your ATLANTA store,which is located in the Wal-Mart on Cleveland ave ,the person was nice on the phone,took my order said it was 20 minutes..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad pizza and rude manager at the Alverado Tx. Store Little Caesars "My deep dish pan pizza was raw and doughy in the middle but the crust around one edge and the hamburger topping was very burnt..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more