Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish Pizza Review from Hillsdale, Michigan
We order a pepperoni deep dish for $7 what they were advertising on the window.We told that we wanted the $7 deep dish.
He rung it up and said $8.48 please. We told him it was suppose to be $7.42.
He he kept saying $8.48.We got home and our pizza was burnt.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."