Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish Pizza Review from Sioux City, Iowa
I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas.They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places.
Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location on menu. Not only did they charge 8.50 for the pepperoni but $10.50 each for a beef and a cheese.
No where on the menu does it indicate there is an up charge for pizza (w/less topppngs mind you) outside of a pepperoni.Angry for being overcharged all the way around/.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."