Little Caesars Hot And Crazy Bread Review from Winston Salem, North Carolina
Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC.336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup.
On top of that they served raw dough for their Hot and Crazy Bread.
Someone from the headquarters really needs to restaff before a customer gets food poisoning.I've never seen any foid place have the nerve to sell raw dough for someone to eat.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "I generally never write this kind of reviews but I am disappointed about your silver spring location on outlook drive.if you look at your Yelp reviews about this location I..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I am currently sitting in a Bojangles on NW Blvd in Winston-Salem NC. We just left church and stopped here like always. There are so many honeless mwn..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."