Little Caesars Hot And Crazy Bread Review from Winston Salem, North Carolina
Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC.336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup.
On top of that they served raw dough for their Hot and Crazy Bread.
Someone from the headquarters really needs to restaff before a customer gets food poisoning.I've never seen any foid place have the nerve to sell raw dough for someone to eat.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Bought pizza and got home took a *** and noticed black spot in crust. Looked closer and was a large green fly. This is not right!..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in all my life!DO NOT USE DO NOT USE DO NOT USE, I can't say it enough!They sent a..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."