Little Caesars Hot N Ready Pizza Review from Bellevue, Washington
This sign says 5$ for large pizza and I ask for a sausage pizza and was told only the pepperoni and cheese is 5$. The manager was very sarcastic in saying "I dont know what they got going on in centerpoint but sausage pizza is 6$ here!" This was because I told her I only pay 5$ in centerpoint. I think the sign is misleading and its false advertisement by Little Caesars!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas. They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places. Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."