Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Attempted to order deep dish pizza and 3 meat pizza told would be a 15min wait for each...also told would be a wait for crazy bread.Chicken wing sauce was not available.

A person was eating in the lobby talking to the workers. We purchased pepperoni pizza because that was the only available hot & ready. It looked awful. See attached picture.

Called customer service and was on hold for 10minutes. Never did speak to anyone.

The worker at Little Ceasers went outside and delivered all types of dipping sauces to a car which was kind of weird.A very bad experience.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of little caesars hot n ready pizza from Little Caesars and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Little Caesars to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Little Caesars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments