Little Caesars Hot N Ready Pizza Review from Defiance, Ohio
Attempted to order deep dish pizza and 3 meat pizza told would be a 15min wait for each...also told would be a wait for crazy bread.Chicken wing sauce was not available.
A person was eating in the lobby talking to the workers. We purchased pepperoni pizza because that was the only available hot & ready. It looked awful. See attached picture.
Called customer service and was on hold for 10minutes. Never did speak to anyone.
The worker at Little Ceasers went outside and delivered all types of dipping sauces to a car which was kind of weird.A very bad experience.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is unacceptable for any customer to see this on there receipt when there food is brought to there vehicle because you have to wait no problem with the..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Spent big bucks and has looked like this for years. ..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."