2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went to Little Caesars June 18th 2016 order a pepperoni pizza when I got home open the pizza box and I have more cheese and sauce at the top of the box around the edges like someone had dropped the pizza I'll call the store and talk to a manager until the my pieces look like they've been dropped and she said that she had to defend herself and said no one drop the pizza

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of little caesars hot n ready pizza from Little Caesars and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Little Caesars to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Little Caesars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States #1177939

I went to Little Ceasars on FRI.June 24, 2016 - @1:23pm Store location Upper Darby, Pa.

19082 - @ 1550 Garrett Road - Barclay Square. I ordered a Deep Dish Pepp Pizza & was charged 10.60 - It was on sale @ 7.00. Two things - One - I was overcharged & two - I did not get pepp. only lots of cheese and very little sauce.

The cashier could not speak english and then the cook/owner? came out.. I said I did not want the pizza and he said he was already cooking it. What a ripoff.

The customer b/4 me was still waiting and complained of the wait time. I want my money back. I am NEVER spending my money again at Little Ceasars.

Oh yes, the cashier charged me 6% sales tax.No tax on food is there?