Little Caesars Pepperoni Pizza Review from Detroit, Michigan
My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips.The girl said it'll be 10 minutes wait so we decided to go to Family Dollar store which is just next door.
When we came back after 10 minutes, the girl said the zesty pizza had got burned so we have to wait for another 5 minutes and she offered to give us free crazy bread which is fine. When we got home, I noticed that it's dripping grease coming from the boxes and it got on my car seat. I took pictures called the store and told them about it. They offered free pizza but I said I don't really want to drive back for that.
We tried eating it but we just can't. My husband called the store to let them know that we need a replacement and to be compensated for the inconvenience. So, I brought the food in to show them. I demanded a refund and a replacement but I was told that they can only replace it or give me my money back.
The lady that I talked to was very rude.I think we weren't treated fairly.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC. 336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup. On top of that they served raw dough for their..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Came to get my eyebrows waxed. Dark haired lady (red face) put wax on one eye, wax on other eye then strip pressed then strip pressed. She was talking..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Hello, The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it..."