Little Caesars Pepperoni Pizza Review from Detroit, Michigan
My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips.The girl said it'll be 10 minutes wait so we decided to go to Family Dollar store which is just next door.
When we came back after 10 minutes, the girl said the zesty pizza had got burned so we have to wait for another 5 minutes and she offered to give us free crazy bread which is fine. When we got home, I noticed that it's dripping grease coming from the boxes and it got on my car seat. I took pictures called the store and told them about it. They offered free pizza but I said I don't really want to drive back for that.
We tried eating it but we just can't. My husband called the store to let them know that we need a replacement and to be compensated for the inconvenience. So, I brought the food in to show them. I demanded a refund and a replacement but I was told that they can only replace it or give me my money back.
The lady that I talked to was very rude.I think we weren't treated fairly.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "We ordered bread tonight to go with our pasta we made and this wire was coming out of the bread! What if my kids would have eaten it!? Or if..."
- "...I looked inside the can and saw a ton of them floating around..."
- "Hi my name is Erin Yarbrough. I am doing a dispute on Skyla Foster, a distributor for ItWorks. I placed an order with her on April 26 2016, for two..."
- "My 6 year old got her ears pierced at Claire's on August 23rd. We used the antiseptic solution they gave us and rotated the earrings daily as instructed, for 6..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."