Little Caesars Pepperoni Pizza Review from Detroit, Michigan

34 of 206 Little Caesars reviews

My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips.The girl said it'll be 10 minutes wait so we decided to go to Family Dollar store which is just next door.

When we came back after 10 minutes, the girl said the zesty pizza had got burned so we have to wait for another 5 minutes and she offered to give us free crazy bread which is fine. When we got home, I noticed that it's dripping grease coming from the boxes and it got on my car seat. I took pictures called the store and told them about it. They offered free pizza but I said I don't really want to drive back for that.

We tried eating it but we just can't. My husband called the store to let them know that we need a replacement and to be compensated for the inconvenience. So, I brought the food in to show them. I demanded a refund and a replacement but I was told that they can only replace it or give me my money back.

The lady that I talked to was very rude.I think we weren't treated fairly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Stuffed Crust Pizza And Zesty Cheese Bread
Review category
Fast Food
review #939088

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Little Caesars? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 206 Little Caesars reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08 #1238326 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

First of all, open the box before you leave - pizza 101.
Second...you wanted a refund AND a new pizza for free? Get out of here.

1 0 Reply
smashedupface

Oct 25 #1231817 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

What I don't like is greedy entitled people that demand to get more than they are entitled to. Basically by demanding free food and your money back is unreasonable. What happened, did you run out of money on your food stamp card? Did the soup kitchen burn down or close down?

3 1 Reply

Oct 21 #1230342 Suffolk, Virginia, United States

You are doing it all wrong, you need to demand that the manage girl be beheaded and her manager be shot under a firing squad. Then ask for your refund.

1 0 Reply
First Born Triplet

Oct 21 #1230350 Ontario, Canada

What about both the employee and her manager be tied at the stake and burned alive? They did not give her double what she wanted they must be evil and demonic.

0 0 Reply

Oct 20 #1229490 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

One more thing, you were not treated rudely or unfairly. It was unfair of you to be a greedy pig and demand both a compensation and free meal. Not giving in to your selfish demands is not the same as being rude. Grow up, stop referring to adult women as girls when you behave like a four year old.

5 0 Reply

Oct 20 #1229484 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

Your husband needs to get a job. The food does not look bad, and even if it did you do not deserve both a replacement and a refund. If you cannot afford to eat why spend money. It is obvious that you were looking for free food because your food stamps ran out. This is childish as well. You have no right calling an adult old enough to work a girl when you behave like a four year old.

4 0 Reply
Max Cojones

Oct 19 #1229084 Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

If the food was so bad why would you want more of it? They offered you your money back, take it an go to McDonald's.

3 0 Reply

Oct 20 #1229486 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

Here is the thing, they thought that their food stamps would cover the cost of the pizza, it did not so they decided to eat most of it, then demand both a refund and free meal because they like everyone else on food stamps are entitled and think the world owes them.

4 0 Reply
AnonM0use

Oct 21 #1230339 Beloit, Wisconsin, United States

That was not exactly a troll post, this is what happens when people greedy, yeah it is wrong to assume that they have no job. But unfairhiringpractices is correct they are being greedy. They don't deserve double what they pay for. If restaurants made it a habit of giving double what they pay for they would be out of business thanks to people like the OP who like to scam restaurants and places of business. They make the statement the customer is always right outdated and ruin it for the rest of us who are honest. For example when Walmart first opened back to when the founder Sam Walton was alive you could make returns without a receipt. Now good because of thieves and scammers you cannot. People have gotten away with things and are worse now days, perhaps because we are not allowed to use corporal punishment on our kids?

2 1
First Born Triplet

Oct 21 #1230349 Ontario, Canada

While she is a troll on this site, this time I have to agree with them. They are basically asking for both their money back and a free meal. I also in this case don't think that they were rude, unless the husband was rude when he did not get what he wanted first.

2 0
aliens_amoung_us

Oct 18 #1228954 Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States

You ordered what you requested, and received more than you paid for, and you didn't handle the food correctly which resulted in a spill and you want compensated for it??? Whoever was holding it (or not) is that person's fault, not the company. You ordered a hugh container of grease, what did you expect? Take some responsibility for your own actions, jessuz.

3 1 Reply

Oct 18 #1228896 Muncie, Indiana, United States

What a loser. You ordered fast food, got fast food, and now want your money back AND more food?!? Pathetic. Hopefully karma smacks you in the face tomorrow.

1 1 Reply

Oct 31 #1234153

Since you have admitted you yourself do not have a job, are you telling us this what you do to scam for free food?!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Little Caesars. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Little Caesars.
Filing a new complaint about
×