Product: Little Caesars Pizza Clear all filters (0 of 338 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Little Caesars - SCREWED UP ORDER! AN NO APOLOGIES

Rude Manager & employees screwed up my pizza an then didnt even say sorry! That i had to drive all the way back

Little Caesars - Complaint raw pizza not cook though

No answer I called when there was no answer in the business
2.6

Little Caesars - All I for was a 2 liter for my inconvenience

Ordered 2 pizzas only 1 was done correctly the other was not

Little Caesars - Store is not doing good

Store is trying to make custumers to buy. $6dollars thin pizza instead $5 . they don't have ready the $5 Pizza and offer the $6 one.. It's not the first time so I ask why ..they told me. It's corporate order.
3.3

Little Caesars - Not able to make a pizza

I went into Lil Caesar’s in Flagstaff, Arizona. It was 940pm I wanted to order a pizza and they said I could only choose from the two pizzas they had out already. I told them I did wanted a special pizza & they told me I could not get it. It was 20 minutes before they closed. I am in the restaurant business and customers come in five minutes before we close & we still serve them anything from the menu as it should be. Also the Customer Service is horrible. Thank you for your time.
3.0

Little Caesars - Extra items

i wanted to order your thin crust pepperoni pizza and add more items. they told it was extra for the items, which of course i knew and was prepared to pay. when they gave me the total i said that does not add up...they said it was a special order cost which would cost me an extra 2 dollars just for adding more items. it would appear to me that you would want customers to add more items to increase the sale...not charge them extra for a special order. in case you are wondering...i ordered the 3 item for 7.99 at dominos...and the only added an item charge, not a special order charge.

Little Caesars - I was not satisfied

The little Caesars on Florida in denham spring really sucks they need better manager they have no common sense I will never go back

Little Caesars - Not wearing any gloves at all

am, a certified dietary manager. living in poinciana fl. I have aproached one of store manager. I asked her whats deal that the person mixing the flour was not wearing gloves, the excuse that i got from her, was that s

Little Caesars - Very dissatisfied customer

Very unprofessional never open on time it's 12:15 Sunday they're supposed to open at 12 I called them and tell them what's the holdup they are not prepared yet they are not ready to open
Reply to reviews
It happen at Hilliard Ohio at the Sliver Horn Plaza 12/20/18 at 4:15 pm order an pizza was told it going to be 10 to 15 min for the deep deep dish pizza and my thin crust pizza. At 4:34 pm I saw my pizza pull out of the oven and put on a cold table finally at 4:41 pm...
Manager

I hate to break the news to you, but this is not a corporate or company "complaint line." This is some third-party website that people complain on. However, the company does h...

3.5