3.6
Nutrition Description

I don't think I have ever did this before.I went to your Effingham,Illinois store on Sunday September 4,ordered a3 meat.I was going to say it's the worst Little Ceasers I have ever had.But I think it was the worst pizza ever,from anyone.It wasn't done,very greasy, I ate one piece and could not eat anymore.

Like I said I rarely complain, but if other customers are getting what I got, NOT GOOD! There is alot of pizza places in Effingham to be serving pizza like this.Thought you should know.Never had a problem with Ceasers before, but this was pretty rough to say the least.

Ok I'm done,have a great day.Still hungry in Effingham.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Little Caesars and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Caesars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Little Caesars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

#1208032

Effingham, like the name of your town.