Effingham, Illinois
3.6
Nutrition Description

I don't think I have ever did this before.I went to your Effingham,Illinois store on Sunday September 4,ordered a3 meat.I was going to say it's the worst Little Ceasers I have ever had.But I think it was the worst pizza ever,from anyone.It wasn't done,very greasy, I ate one piece and could not eat anymore.

Like I said I rarely complain, but if other customers are getting what I got, NOT GOOD! There is alot of pizza places in Effingham to be serving pizza like this.Thought you should know.Never had a problem with Ceasers before, but this was pretty rough to say the least.

Ok I'm done,have a great day.Still hungry in Effingham.

Review about: Little Caesars Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

#1208032

Effingham, like the name of your town.

Little Caesars Customer Care Review Little Caesars "I generally never write this kind of reviews but I am disappointed about your silver spring location on outlook drive.if you look at your Yelp reviews about this location I..." Read more Little Caesars Pizzas Never Ready Between 4 8P Review Little Caesars "No pizza ready at 5:31pm. We used to always come here but STOPPED because the pizzas were never ready and the wait time was ridiculous. Looks like nothing has..." Read more Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish Pizza Review from Hillsdale, Michigan Little Caesars "We order a pepperoni deep dish for $7 what they were advertising on the window. We told that we wanted the $7 deep dish. He rung it up and said..." Read more Little Caesars Sanitary Conditions Review from Los Angeles, California Little Caesars "why arent they using gloves when preparing pizza at the compton store on roscrans an central even when people wash ther hands there is still dead skin an other things..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more