2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total of 50 min , turns out that I was getting charged 10.99 for my three meat treat when it's price is 8 dollars , we'll I got the difference back and am happy with that , so Ive notice they had a sign up that said I would get a 5 dollar gift card if my recipt wasn't accurate and they "what appeared to be manager "didn't want to give me back the old recipt to cover it up and now I'm finally home after being on the icey road since 1:30 and now it's 5:00 and I was gonna eat my Italian cheese bread and its raw...I'm pretty sure that ain't Good for one to eat raw dough .

I'm more and frustrated , sine after today friday February 27 2015 , my family's pizza Friday was ruined thanks to the people working the little Ceaser in weatherford tx,zip code 76085.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Little Caesars and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Caesars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Little Caesars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments