4.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Just saw this image of an *** at the store I frequent once a week.Davenport location.

I tried 52804 and 52803 zipcodes and neither one worked. Im certain this at the Sest Locust store.

Find out who this is and fire them.I swear I will not buy your product again and I will post this picture to prove my point.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dantucker is overall dissatisfied with Little Caesars and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Caesars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Little Caesars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

Wow, that is nasty. Looks like he was trying to get some special sauce ready.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1222092

LOL....look closely....the one closest has his hand down his pants, and he looks like he's wearing at LC uniform.

to Anonymous #1222176

I see. I also see he has his bag like he's about to leave the store. Perhaps he was off work and simply waiting for his ride.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1221882

Why should 3 innocent young guys be fired? Your point to this picture is............