Just saw this image of an *** at the store I frequent once a week.Davenport location.
I tried 52804 and 52803 zipcodes and neither one worked. Im certain this at the Sest Locust store.
Find out who this is and fire them.I swear I will not buy your product again and I will post this picture to prove my point.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "No pizza ready at 5:31pm. We used to always come here but STOPPED because the pizzas were never ready and the wait time was ridiculous. Looks like nothing has..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators. In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."