Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 12, 2020

To sum up my complaint, Missangement of my schedule an not adressing the issue with Ceaser Vison

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2020

The issue involves Gieselle my new manager for the most part. Friday, January 3, 2020, Adam asked me to cover his shift 5:30-9:30pm the following day I respond we chat I confirm an okay from Jasmine who I thought was the up an coming manager since Ben my last manager was grooming her to take over his position.

However Giselle is choosen to be the manager. So as far as covering Adams shift I do just that an the fill in manager Pedro asks me to stay until 10pm as long as I clock out before 10:30 because Giselle ordered that according to him. So I do just than an I clock out at 10:05pm an just before we closed shop I check 2 or 3 times to make sure I asked him to check to make sure I clocked out. I even do the same myself which then brings me to the next day I check my text messages an I've got one from my manager Giselle from the day I covered Adams' shift at 10:12pm Hey Brandon did you know you forgot to clock out from work yesterday?

I left her a text an voicemail message after work the next day explaining that I clocked in today so CaesarVision doesn't work an that there a flaw with the system. So next thur. Or Fri. I asked If she received my message an she said yes an that was that.

So Friday, January 10th before I clock out at 7pm Gieselle asked If about more sheet outs in the walk in misheard her because was thinking of crazy bread in the box. So I said no which then in turn right after Co manager Jasmine asked me the exact same question which was weird because coworker Clay questioned these comments as well as I. Jasmine then said that she wanted me to clock out. So sat.

The next day I was suppose to clock out @ 7pm because I printed out my schedule which said 3-7pm Thur an 3-9pm Fri Sat, Sun. 3-7.

My coworkers Juanisha an Vanessa said that in the beginning to middle of the week Gieselle changed my schedule failing to notify me of this. Also Shanaiha my cowerker had similar weird issues happen to her schedule.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: More hours, increase pay.

Little Caesars Pros: Nearby my home.

Little Caesars Cons: Managment an shift issues.

Location: 1841 W Avenue I, Lancaster, CA 93534