Verified Reviewer

2.5

On Aug 28, 2020 I place an order online and was missing an order of crazy bread. Because its delivered thru doordash but not technically apart of lil ceasers they cannot help me and for some reason refuse to return to get the rest of my order.

Instead im told to call store directly for a refund. That would be easy to do if this store ever answered the phone. I do not understand how a company that advertises easy ordering by calling or online ordering never pick up the phone. I MEAN NEVER!

This is the second time this has happened.

August 25 2020 I placed an order and received a completely different order. I was told to call the store as well but not until 20 mins later after the doordash driver offered to go back and get the correct order since it wasnt like i was missing one thing it was the whole order. So I waited thinking he was getting the food but instead he calls me 20 mins later and says he hadnt gone back instead he sat on the phone with doordash and was told he couldnt return it and would have to bring the food that he initially brought to me. Mind u by this time the food was cold and nothing I actually wanted.

I tried calling the store for an hr and nothing. Not one time did they answer. All week ive been trying to call as I dont have a vehicle or the time to go to the actual store. I was going to let it go but seeing as its happened again within a week I decided not too.

This store needs new employees and a new manager because this is ridiculous and happens constantly. I reached out online to corporate but have yet to get a response.

User's recommendation: Dont waste your time or money. Good pizza bad employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Preferred solution: Full refund for both orders.

Little Caesars Pros: Good food when its correct.

Little Caesars Cons: Horrible service, Tons of mistakes.

Location: 7 Hilldale Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01832