Featured Not resolved

I bought a deep deep dish 3 meat. I took it home and sprinkled the little caesars cheese packets on my pizza.

There apparently was mold on the cheese inside the packet. Now there is moldy cheese all over my pizza. It takes me 20 minutes to drive to the store location. I called them ahead of time and all I asked was for them to make me a fresh pizza.

They said they would. 20 minutes later I am at the store and they act like they didnt talk to me just 20 minutes ago. They say they will make a new one. Well I was upset at this point because I expected it to be made already by the time I got to the store location like they said they would do on the phone.

I asked for my money back and I left. I have pictures of the mold in the cheese packet too. I am weary of trying little caesars again because of this bad experience. The store employees did not care at all and were unprofessional.

Why is there even mold in cheese packets in the first place? Can't little caesars afford to not be using 3 month old cheese packs? I had to spend over 80 minutes of my time and gas just to get my money back. The employees didn't offer me any coupons or sincerely apologize to make up for it.

UNACCEPTABLE!!! I am a long time customer so all I wanted was for my pizza to be made fresh again but now because of how I've been treated I will not be so quick to try little caesars for a long time.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

I don't see any mold on the pizza or the cheese. You are just some scammer trying to get a free meal.

What a shame. Why do you want a price reduction if you got your money back?

You should have simply returned it - it would have made a lovely lawn and window decoration if you timed your throw just right ....