386 views
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with Little Caesars Pizza online 3/30/20. Upon placing my order I was redirected to a DoorDash site via Little Caesars.

After paying for my purchase and waiting for my meal to arrive, my order was cancelled by this company or Door Dash. I contacted the customer service number, provided via an email sent from Little Caesars, immediately. I was informed I would receive a prompt refund.

To date, I have contacted customer service twice, my money is still missing from my bank account, I never received my order and Im still waiting for a refund. I will never order from this restaurant again!

User's recommendation: Don’t order from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Fast Food Restaurants Advertisement.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund and a discount coupon. This is the solution I proposed to the supervisor on my second call to the company. .

Little Caesars Pros: Cheap pizza.

Little Caesars Cons: Bad manager and employees, Order cancelled, Money removed from my account, Have not received a refund, Long wait to speak with customer service.

Comments

Herc Man :: Unfortunately I too just purchased a pizza and wings from LCP minutes ago. I received a text stating that my order was received ...

Then some 25 minutes later I received another text stating my order was cancelled with no explanatiin. Now I have to call to make things right?

Whi cancelled ? LCP or Doordash?

To date, I have contacted customer service twice, my money is still missing from my bank account, I never received my order and I’m still waiting for a refund. I will never order from this restaurant again!

Little Caesars Reviews