Hobbs, New Mexico

Oh my lord. It's getting ridiculous here.

I walked in at 1:00 on a week day and ordered "the $5 lunch special". The kid behind the counter poked around the cash register for about a minute, then told me my total was $10 plus change. I repeated, the $5 special. He takes another 30 seconds, finally rings it up correctly.

I asked to see the pizza. He said it wasn't ready. I asked when it would be, and he said "I dunno". I said "You don't know?", and he said "10....

maybe 15 minutes". I asked was he going to let me know it wasn't ready after he took my money?

I mean, it's supposed to be "Hot-N-Ready"!!! The kid looked so confused, didn't seem to have any training.

This is not an isolated incident -- they never have lunch special pizzas made and waiting in the hot box.

I give up -- I've gotten pizza from many different Little Caesars across the country, and have never seen such terrible management and service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars 5-Dollar Lunch Combo Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

That's a terrible answer. No wonder this is what 95% of customers across the country are satisfied. Trash breeds trash.