To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you.This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son.

There is no humor to laugh at. Others must not be concerned. I cringed first time commercial viewed. The child having "control" over adult & then rips off his #1 tag above Dad.

Including the Dad is perspiring profusely & realizes his son not approve of pizza paid for. This a poor representation for younger viewers to believe this kind of behavior should be ok. Rude, Disrespectful, this commercial leaves an awful taste in my mouth. Making certain I wasn't being overly sensitive the multiple persons that have seen this commercial suggest it be removed by company.

Blatant disrespect shouldn't be tolerated.

I wouldn't utilize a complimentary offer for a free pizza.Thank your ad writers for this.

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: TV COMMERCIAL.

Preferred solution: suggest Executives to consider status of airing this particular commercial..

Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA">

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

I felt the same way..how rude for adults to bow to their children. We are to love our children but not allow them to rule over us n show disrespect toward their patents. Kids are the children ntt the parent and that's why God gave them to us..to train them up in the right way and when they are old they shall not depart from the truth!!

People need to grow up..the commercial is funny.

Period. Sure not hilarious... but its not disrespectful in anyway... its tv.

Tv people.Its not real.

to Dash #1392198

TV Isn't reality yet many sitcoms, soap operas, & dysfunctional families who air their dirty laundry.Television can condition viewers to perceive behavior as "norm" & eventually becomes acceptable to treat people rudely.

Not everyone will differanciate (sp). TV/movies reflect current standards & people can accept negative actions & some with common sense, moral compass will not conform to not speaking. we are grown adults. I respect your opinion & I can see light-hearted views.

Concern is representative of only this rather the accumulated presence on younger minds who follow crowd.My thoughts are pyschological with influence.

I have a life.And if any child did this, or the given the idea that they could, shows complete disrespect for a parent.

There are too many spoiled, coddle children that have no respect for others in this day.Little rude brats that do not even have the slightest idea what the word respect means.

If you don't like the commercial, then change the channel!!!! It is a simple as that! You people whining over a silly pizza commercial need to get a life!

this is the most disrespectful commercial of son to father. I WISH YOU WOULD TAKE IT OFF THE AIR.

to SANDY MULLINS #1392033

I totally agree Sandy!A parent literally "terrified" of his pre-teen child???

What the *** is wrong with this picture!

And the "Children" replying to this blog who feel that this type of humor is "Funny" do nothing but confirm my feelings about this Trash!I will think twice about spending money at Little C's in the future!!