Update by user Feb 12, 2021

i don't remember the date i filed my complaint with their customer service,, I'm guessing it has been around a month now and they still never got back to me.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2021

ordered online for 10:45 pickup, when i got there around 10:50 doors were locked. I decided to wait for someone to arrive and after then waited another 25 mins before going to the door which was still locked. after 10 mins of waiting by the door knowing the employees saw me they finally confronted me and the other 5 people waiting saying they were closed untill 2:30 and i was refunded for my order and closed the door without an apology or reason. now i have to wait 3-7 days for a refund.

Little Caesars Pizza Facebook (38)

Open · Closes 10 PM

Dine-in · Takeout / Delivery

7516 Pershing Blvd, Kenosha, WI 53142

Little Caesars Pizza Facebook (38)

Open · Closes 10 PM

Dine-in · Takeout / Delivery

7516 Pershing Blvd, Kenosha, WI 53142.

DON'T order from this location. there are lots of businesses with great customer service and quality of food going under while this place is somehow still open that could use your support more than theese *** consider helping honest to good businesses rather than a buisness that treats their customers like plague. They never even responded to my complaint. screw this franchise.

Preferred solution: Apology.